Will I be able to take clients after I finish an accredited course
- Yes, you will be able to take your own clients (insurance needed)
How long will the course take me to finish
- Our courses are self paced and can take you as little or as long as you need
Are there any deadlines
- No we don’t implement any deadlines
Can I pay in instalments?
- Yes, you absolutely can, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up
Will I receive a certificate?
- You will receive an e-certificate upon completion of the course, physical copies will cost £10.95 including free postage
Do you pay any referral fee if I recommend anyone to your courses
- Yes we do, we pay £25 per each referral, ensure your friend emails us at email@example.com with your full name and the course you studied.
How do I access the course materials?
- If you pay in full, you will have instant access to the course on the training platform. If you pay in instalments you will have access within 24-48 hours so we can manually enrol you.
Will there be assignments?
- Through the course you will have quizzes, assignments, field trip recommendations all to help reinforce and support your learning.
Do I need anything extra?
- On each course there will be a recommended reading list, as well as any equipment you may need. We always try to include recommendations which are affordable and high quality as well as places where you can order from.
I’m from China, can I take your course?
- Everyone over the age of 16 are welcome to take our courses. You may have to check local regulations for their requirements to practise and check insurance companies whether they would insure you.
Do you offer mentoring?
- Yes, through your course you will benefit from mentoring and once you finished you will have 6 weeks of mentoring to support you in your next steps. We also offer mentoring to other small businesses and practitioners and you can find the details on the ‘work with me’ page
How long does it take to return assignments
- We aim to have assignments returned to you within 7 working days.
I’m not sure what course to take, can I talk to someone?
- Yes you can email us or we can give you a call please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have opening hours?
- Even though we are an online company, we have work hours. These are 9.30am-3pm Monday to Friday. We don’t work on weekends or public holidays.
I’m studying your course and have a question
- On the course website, you will have be able to send us messages directly or you can email us at email@example.com
Are your courses suitable for beginners?
- Our courses are suitable for beginners
Do you offer any other support?
- Each course includes resources to help you study from home, self care, stress relief, mindfulness etc. We know that life can be over whelming as as a qualified life coach, our founder Julia has included these extra resources to help you make the most of your time with us
When did you set up the academy?
- Our academy was set up in 2016 with our first course which was the Nutrition Adviser Diploma
Are you affiliated with any company?
- We refuse all offers of funding from companies who want us to promote their products. We respect our rights of choice and encourage the same with our students. We don’t promote any MLM companies, but we do have many students who have independently joined MLM companies to help them further support their customers
What happens if I miss an instalment?
- We understand that these things can happen, so please contact us in the first instance so we can help you. Also see the terms and conditions page for more information